Pandemic: NADA by Jean-Patrick Macnhette, 1972 (2019 this translation), 9781681373171.
Revolutionaries in early '70s Paris kidnap the U.S. Ambassador to France. Trouble ensues.
This was fun. A neat time capsule.
- Revolutionaries differing over politics while teamed together.
- Revolutionaries with waning dedication and idealists.
- Idealistic revolutionaries vs. realistic revolutionaries. Drunken louts who're there for no reason in particular.
- Brutal police willing to torture for answers.
- Police willing to work nonstop to find kidnappers and murderers.
- High end bordellos.
- Walther PP love.
- Shoe-string operation with beat up cars and an old farm hideout.
- Police willing to shoot up the whole damn farm and kill anyone inside. Fuck arresting, charging, and trying; just shoot them.